On November 29th I posted: Are you anxious? Writing makes a person clear. (See all...)
1.A friend from high school used to write short (1-3 pages)stories, and he was always the hero. It sure helped his self-esteem. Today, he owns his own business and is doing very well in all aspects of life. My step-daughter always wrote in her journal, a few years ago, she showed me that journal: she was always so proud that her mom & I always encouraged her to be whatever she wanted-just be the best at it. Today, she is happily married, a mother and a successful attorney.
2. Thank you John, I needed to hear this today.
3. Thank you John. I just started writing again in my journal after a year or so off. It really help along with my prayers.
4. Hi John. I pray your days are blessed today and every day! Thank you so much for taking
6. Wow, I really enjoyed this one. The pen is mightier thanthe sword.
Great uplifting stuff here.Thanks!
7. You’re so right, (or is it “write”)? I am not the
Quieting my anxiety now! Thank you.